More than 50% of woman who menstruates, are likely to have some pain from period cramps for one to two days every month. You would not find it as a serious health issue but it can be PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) also known as PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) which causes female infertility.
What is PCOD?
PCOD is the result of an imbalance in female reproductive hormones. The numbers say that 5% to 10% of females of reproductive age (18-44) are suffering from PCOD. It is also seen that Women having PCOD are also facing concurrent health issues like endometrial cancer, diabetes type 2 and cardiovascular disease.
Now, how can you know whether you’re suffering from PCOD or not? Whether your pain before periods is normal or symptoms of PCOD?
Here are the symptoms which will help you to identify this disease so that you can cure it.
Symptoms of PCOD
- Irregular period cycle (including fewer than nine per year)
- Hair are getting thinner
- Abnormal increment in weight and difficulty in losing it
- Mood swings, stress for small issues, depression, and anxiety
- Deepening of the voice
- Appearance of hair on the parts where we don’t want to have it
Factors causing PCOD
The modern medical world is uncertain about the reasons causing PCOD, but there are several factors which play a vital role in causing PCOD.
- Higher than normal androgen levels – egg released during the menstrual cycle becomes infertile due to it.
- High levels of insulin in women suffering from PCOD – Insulin is the hormone that controls how much food we are consuming and how that is converted into energy.
- Some genetic factors, though there is evidence that environmental factors can cause PCOD to be more prevalent.
- One more environmental factor causing PCOD is Bisphenol A (BPA) – This is a toxic chemical used by many industries to produce plastics that is used in baby bottles, plates, cups and more.
How is PCOD diagnosed?
If you see any of the above symptoms, you need to go under PCOD treatment. The diagnosis can be conducted in many phases as briefed below:
- Verbal Consultation: Your doctor will ask you some questions related to the changes like the pain in the abdominal region, frequent mood swings, hair growth, and other symptoms which can’t be noticed easily. If multiple symptoms are noticed then your doctor will ask you to go for physical tests and some blood tests.
- Physical Exam: In this stage, a doctor will examine your blood pressure, BMI, unwanted hair on your face, acne on your chest, and some other physical symptoms.
- Blood Tests: It is done to measure the increased level of androgens in your body. Your doctor will also measure the thyroid levels.
- Pelvic Exam: This test is conducted to examine the increased male hormones in your body.
- Pelvic Ultrasound (Sonogram): This is the final stage of diagnosis where the endometrium is checked using sonogram that uses sound waves.
Now, what is the solution for this disease? Only pain killer won’t do. The consumption of painkillers can lead to several serious health issues like damage to liver, vomiting, dizziness, gastric problem and some other.
There is the other solution to get rid of PCOD. Grocare’s Yerovac is the natural treatment for this problem. What you need to focus on are your regular diet and exercises. This plays a vital role in curing this disease as well.
Free radicals in the ovaries form cysts. Due to imbalanced lifestyle, these cysts increase in size and cause hormonal imbalances and obstruct the reproductive activity. Here, Yerovac comes at your help to dissolve these cysts naturally. Acitiviz helps eliminate free radicals in the reproductive system – which helps further cysts from forming.
How to take Yerovac and Activitiz?
After breakfast and dinner: 2 tablets of Yerovac + 1 Activitiz
You need to follow this medicine schedule for 4-6 months. Now let me give the reasons why you should go with these medicines?
- No side effects
- No added chemicals
- FDA approved
- Research based
- Worldwide shipping
So, no need to suffer from pain every month because it is not a disease, that can’t be cured. You just need to follow this medicine schedule and take care of your diet and exercise schedule and you can be carefree in your menstruation time as well.