Bikini Body Guide: As Summer is just around the corner and we are all ready to get tanned showing off our bikini, crop tops, sundresses clad bodies, only one thought can disturb us – a perfect summer body.
This time though is just like all the other times and we again realise there is no shortcut to getting a dream body.
Whether you’re breaking a sweat regularly, it’s time for a change. It takes about 3 weeks for a fit woman to adapt to a new routine, says most of the metabolic training expert.
That means as you do a workout over and over again, it eventually gets easier and your body doesn’t have to work as hard as in the beginning.
Table of Content
- 1 Bikini Body Guide
- 2 The Diet for Bikini Body
- 3 Nutrition Tips for Bikini Body:
- 4 Bikini Body Before & After
- 5 Over to You, Beautiful
Bikini Body Guide
The bikini body workout begins in the head in the same way abs are made in the kitchen.
- Get on the floor, supporting your weight on your toes and balancing your body on your forearms. Your arms should be bent and should be placed directly below the shoulder.
- Keep your body straight at all times, and hold this position as long as possible.
- Keep your body a little forward and your glutes raised up.
- To increase difficulty level and to make it a little more effective, an arm or leg can be raised.
2. Mountain Climbers
- Begin in a pushup position, support your weight by your hands and toes. Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg until the knee is close or can touch the elbow.
- It extremely reverses the positions of your legs, until the leg is straight, keeps extending the bent leg and supported by the toe, and bring the other foot up in the exact same way mentioned above.
- Repeat in an alternating fashion for about 20-30 repetition in the beginning.
- Increase the repetition as per your convenience.
Here is a video to understand it exactly how this exercise needs to be done
Bent Knee Roll-Up
- Sit with knees bent and arms parallel to ground in front of chest, with each palm facing each other.
- Lean back and stretch abs; bend both knees 90 degrees and lift your legs.
- Balance your body on your tailbone and try to hold on to it for 5 seconds.
- Keeping your body parallel to the ground, slowly keep your lower back down and hold for 5 seconds.
- Using your core strength, lean forward again as done before. Repeat 10 times or more.
- Do not lift your feet off the ground while leaning forward.
Check this video out for Bikini body half knee roll up exercise
4. Sumo Deadlift Shuffle
- Using both the hands, hold one end of a dumbbell (light or heavy, depending upon you. Start with lighter ones), arms hanging straight and stand with your shoulder-width apart and toes should be a bit turned out.
- Bend your knees and pushing your hips in the backwards direction to into a squat position and try to touch the floor with the dumbbell without disturbing the posture.
- Continue alternating.
5. Squat Jump
- Cross your arms over your chest or keep them down as convenient to maintain the balance.
- With your head up and back straight, feet wide equal to the width of your shoulders.
- Keeping your back straight and chest up, push your hips back squat down as you inhale until
- Pressing your feet against the ground, jump straight up as high as you can, Exhale during this portion of the movement.
- When you come down, squat down in the same way and jump again.
6. Close-Grip Bench Press
- Lie back on a flat bench on your back. Using a close grip (around shoulder width), lift the dumbells and hold it straight with your arms locked.
- As you breathe in, bring the dumbells slowly and touch it against your chest.
- After a second pause, take the rod back to where you started as you breathe out and push the bar using your triceps muscles. In the tightened position, lock your arms. Additional tip: It should take at least twice as long to go down than to come up.
- Increase weights in the dumbells as per convenience.
7. Barbell Squats
This is one of the most important exercises to get a leaner body and is an essential part of this bikini body guide.
- Stand straight with your feet as wide as your shoulders.
- Hold a rod on your neck (little below the actual neck area) weightless or can use suitable weights (not too heavy in the beginning).
- Make a tight grip on the rod and maintain your balance.
- Go down as your chest up, back straight and hips pushing backwards.
- Then come up to the original position.
- Repeat this 10-12 times in sets of 3.
8. Dumbbell Side Plank
- Lie on your side with balancing your body on one arm and maintaining balance.
- Lift the weight or your hand up in the air vertically up against your body into a side plank.
- Switch sides halfway through.
Let’s see how is it to be done in this beach body workout video
9. Starfish Crunches
This exercise is another amazing way to get bikini body fast.
- Lie face up with arms and legs extended in an “X” shape.
- Raise left arm and right leg, bracing abs in tight shape.
- Lift head, neck, and shoulders off the floor, drawing left arm and right leg in toward each other trying to touch them squeezing the abs area.
- Repeat with the right hand and left leg in the same way.
- Keep on doing it alternatively.
10. Half-Seated Hip Circle
- Lean back on elbows, abs tight, hands under your glutes to support the pelvis area and to keep it still.
- Extend legs 60 degrees, don’t lift your lower back.
- Make your toes pointed with your thighs pressed together and trace 10 large circles in clockwise with your both feet joint and toes pointing outwards. And again, trace 10 counter clockwise circles the same way.
This is how you do it
The Diet for Bikini Body
It does not end there with just the exercises. No amount of workouts can get you the best bikini bodies if you can’t do it with a proper and healthy diet. Hence, this diet plan to get bikini body will double your efforts.
If you wish to lose weight without compromising on a nutritious diet, check out this GM Diet Plan.
There is a variety of food, which tastes good as well as, burns belly fat which can make you swim-suit ready and won’t leave your HUNGRY. A total of 1,500 calories a day. Combine this diet with our workout and you’ll see amazing results and the body of your dreams.
Meals for the Week
Weight loss is believed to happen when energy spent is more than the energy consumed. Even if you are hard on yourself by working out regularly for an hour, on an average, there are still 23 hours left to maintain that.
And a handful of chips, a day out with friends, a beer night can change that. Diet is the backbone of your entire plan, the foundation of the best bikini body guide as you can say.
WEEK 1 – One vegetable sandwich with 2 egg omelettes with 2 multigrain bread slice + 1 glass of vegetable juice of your choice.
WEEK 2 – 1 bowl of oats / 1 bowl fruit, oats porridge / 1 bowl brown rice pulse + 1 glass vegetable juice of choice.
WEEK 3 – 1 bowl vegetable sprout/ 2 bowls of oats / 2 chapattis with low-fat curd + 1 bowl mixed veg pulse or vegetable.
WEEK 4 – 2 medium chapattis + 1 bowl low-fat curd / 2 small and fluffy vegetable pancakes + 1 bowl vegetables with curd.
WEEK 1 – 1 bowl sprout salad / 1 bowl grilled chicken or fish salad
WEEK 2 – 1 bowl mixed vegetable soup.
WEEK 3 – 1 bowl of oats/pulses.
WEEK 4 – 1 plate of preferred salad with vinegar dressing.
WEEK 1 – 2 multigrain roti / 1 cup of brown rice + 1 bowl dal pulses (dal) + 1 bowl low-fat curd
WEEK 2 – 2 multigrain roti + 1 bowl vegetable + 1 bowl boiled pulse with a bit of spices (rajma, chana, black chana, green moong etc) / 1 bowl of brown rice + 1 bowl mixed vegetable + 1 vegetable egg omlette.
WEEK 3 – 2 multigrain roti + 1 bowl veg or non-veg (seafood, fish, chicken) of choice + 1 bowl of thick pulses / 1 bowl of brown rice + 1 bowl mixed vegetable + 1 vegetable + 1 bowl low-fat curd
WEEK 4 – 1 bowl millet and oats + 1 bowl mixed vegetable / 2 multigrain chapatti + 1 bowl of vegetable +1 glass of spiced buttermilk.
WEEK 1 – 1 fruit of your choice/1 bowl Sprouts
WEEK 2 – 1 fruit of your choice + 1 cup green tea.
WEEK 3 – 1 bowl fruit and a veggie mixed salad of choice + 2 bran chapatti (wheat or oat bran) + 1 bowl of vegetable / 1 bowl of brown rice + 1 bowl dal + 1 bowl curd.
WEEK 4 – 1 cup spiced boiled corn or 1 corn + 1 cup coffee, tea or green tea/ 1 Fruit of choice.
WEEK 1 – 1 bowl vegetable and mixed seeds salad + 2 multigrain chapati + 1 bowl vegetable or pulse of your choice / 1 bowl of brown rice + 1 bowl mix vegetable.
WEEK 2 – 1 bowl fruit and a veggie mixed salad of choice + 2 bran chapattis (wheat or oat bran) / 1 bowl of brown rice + 1 bowl pulses + 1 bowl curd.
WEEK 3 – 1 bowl vegetable brown rice + 1 bowl vegetable raita + 1 bowl vegetable or chicken salad of choice / 1 bowl steamed red rice + 1 bowl mixed vegetable + 1 bowl non-veg / vegetables gravy + 1 bowl salad of choice / 2 multigrain roti + 1 bowl mixed spiced dals / fish curry + 1 bowl curd.
WEEK 4 – 1 bowl chicken gravy + 1 bowl rice / 2 multigrain chapati + salad + 1 bowl low-fat curd / 1 bowl vegetable oats + 1 bowl pulses + 1 bowl of salad or soup
To perform these heavy duty exercises, your body will need energy, which you’ll get from carbs. Here are some healthy carb food items to consume.
To Reduce Belly Fat (the most challenging one):
- Olive Oil
- Green vegetable
- Dark chocolate
- Less salt
Nutrition Tips for Bikini Body:
- Drink plenty of water— drink a gallon a day—to stay hydrated and help you feel full.
- Don’t skip meals if you’re used to eating regularly. Skipping meals can cause you to overeat, so eating on a schedule with balanced meals will help you to get the body you want.
- Eat protein at every meal. More than fats or carbs, Protein is more fulfilling, so it keeps you feeling full longer. Protein also helps preserve muscle mass, which is important to any fat-loss program.
- Eat unlimited fibrous veggies, such as asparagus, Brussels sprouts, celery, cabbage, green beans, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, and spinach. Plus, by eating more of them, you’ll feel fuller and be less likely to overeat other foods. Ultimately, this helps your waistline!
- Don’t get disheartened if you spoil your diet. You can’t control everything in life, so if you fall off one day with your diet, workout, or even both, Push yourself off and do it right the next day.
- Always eat something healthy after you wake up and before you work out to start up your metabolism.
- Do not entirely skip carbs. Instead, try to eat a limited amount of carbs every day to keep your body’s need for carbohydrates in check.
Bikini Body Before & After
Many women mail me saying how effectively the above bikini body guide worked for them. Having a perfect balance between workouts and nutritious diet plan is the key and that is how these women have achieved it. Check out these bikini body before and after image.
Here’s another bikini body before and after example.
Over to You, Beautiful
When thinking about dieting, sudden cravings and habits are the devils when it comes to dieting. The hardest thing is to develop the new habit of preparing your meals and taking them with you’ll.
The first week is the most difficult, as you go against your normal routine, so you’ll have to face some challenges. For example, you might usually go out for a sub sandwich or burger at lunch. When it comes to cravings, protein drinks and bars may also help cure your need for sugar.
As they say, only the first 20 days of good routine (diet and workout) is difficult once your body adapts to it the 21st day will be easy and smooth. Last but not the least, don’t fall for any pills, ebooks and paid courses who guarantee you bikini body in XX days or any such things!